Elementor is one of the easiest and convenient ways to create a page on the WordPress platform.
Accordingly, we are going to show how you can create and adjust a web page via Elementor.
1. Go to the proper Page/Post, after please fill in the title and click on the Edit with Elementor button to start the process.
2. Click on the Drage widget to choose the proper row type to start the process
- Row panel ( for this sample we use a structure with 3 rows)
3. Select the required elements for each row section.
4. We have used an Image element for the first row, a Button (renamed into Subscribe) for the second one, and Google map for the third section.
5. After all adjustments, please press Update.
To add a Subscription Popup type (in our example we use a Subscription Popup type) under the button Subscribe:
1. Create a Subscription Popup with an On click event.
2. Go to your created Post via Elementor and insert the Popup class inside the CSS class section of the Button settings.
3. After clicking on the Subscribe button, the Popup will appear.