AWeber extension is a great solution that gives your users an opportunity to sign up to the email list right from the popup. With AWeber extension you can easily create subscription popup and let your users sign up to the email list right from the popup. Due to following the step-by-step instructions presented in this knowledge base, you will learn how to make AWeber popup and make your offers as attractive as possible.
Steps to Follow
1.In your dashboard, go to the “Popup Builder” section and then head to “Aweber” section to configure the necessary settings and to connect your account to the popup
2.Then, go to the “Add New” section and select the “AWeber” popup type from the menu
3. Afterward, enter a title for your AWeber popup (visible to the admin only)
4. You can add an image and a text to your AWeber popup in the HTML editor
5. So, when the popup is already connected to AWeber, you are good to go and select the AWeber list you would like to use to make a popup. Now, set the labels for different messages to inform your future subscribers of the status of their request.
- In particular, set the “Unexpected error message”, i.e. how the message announcing an error while sending the request should appear. The default message runs as follows: “Unable to send.”
If your subscribers have already subscribed using the same email address, you can let them know through the “Already subscribed message” option. The default message is: “A user with this email address has already subscribed”.
Or else, your future subscribers might miss out filling in a required field. In this case you can let them know through a text message that should be set in the “Required message” field. The message set by default is “This field is required”.
Your future subscribers might casually provide an invalid email address for the subscription. In the “Invalid email message” section, fill in the message you would like to use to ask them for a valid email. The message set by default is as follows: “Invalid email”.
Then, select the action to be performed after successful subscription. You can show a success message, redirect your subscribers to another URL, open another popup or choose to hide the popup. If you choose to show a success message, you can decide how its text should run. By default, the text of the success message runs as follows: “You have successfully subscribed to our mail list”.
6. Then, choose “Selected posts” option from the dropdown menu in the “Display Rule” section if you want to show your AWeber popup on a particular post (posts). In the “Is or is not” option select “is” from the dropdown menu. Well done! Now, in the “Select Your Posts” option, start typing the name of the post where you want the AWeber popup to appear, click to select the post.
7. Setting up the dimensions of your AWeber popup, the best option to have a responsive popup is to use the "Responsive mode" with the “Auto” option for your popup dimensions. If you set the “Auto” option, the size of the popup will be counted automatically according to its content. Or else, select an amount of percentage from the dropdown menu thus specifying the popup size on the screen in percentages. Select the “Custom mode” if you want to give customized dimensions to your popup.
Let’s have a look at a sample AWeber popup