Yes/No buttons Popup is an effective tool to keep the contact with you and your site guests via command buttons.
Accordingly, we are going to show how you can create a Yes/No buttons Popup.
1. Go to your WordPress Dashboard >> Popup Builder, click on the Add New button, after then select Yes/No buttons.
2. Fill in the title and editor.
3. The key tool of this Popup type is the Yes/No Main Options section.
Here, you can customize the "Yes" and "No" buttons.
To adjust the "Yes" button:
- Insert the Label (for this sample we use "Yes" as an allowing command).
- Set the Size of the button (in pixels).
- Customize the Save choice option to set and adjust the numbers of days after which the Popup will be shown for the same user again.
To adjust the "No" button:
- Insert the Label (for this sample we use "No" as a denying command).
- Set the Size of the button (in pixels) and the radius (in percentages and pixels).
- Fill in the URL address to redirect the user if s/he selects "No" button.
- Check/Uncheck the Push to button option to set the space between the buttons and Popup text (this option is more actual to use on the Custom mode - Dimensions section).
4. After adjustments, please press Publish to save and Preview to see the result.