To Import/Export subscriptions from one site to another, you need to follow only a few steps to succeed. So, let's see the process in details.
1. Open your WordPress Dashboard >> Popup Builder of the website, after then choose Subscribers and click on the Export button.
2. Save the file on your computer in CSV format.
Please consider, that you have an opportunity to filter the proper Subscriptions to export via Filter button.
1. Open the WordPress Dashboard >> Popup Builder of your next website, after then choose Subscribers and click on the Import button.
2. Select the file from the computer in CSV format and press Import.
3. Match all required fields, such as First Name, Last Name, Email and Date and press Import to finish the process.