If you want to promote the social following through getting more social media likes and follows, social popup creates a brilliant opportunity to achieve your goal. Due to following the step-by-step instructions presented in this knowledge base, you will learn how to make an eye-catching popup and make your offers as attractive as possible.
Steps to Follow1. In your dashboard, go to the “Popup Builder” section and click on “Add New”
2. Select the “Social” popup type from the menu
3. Then, enter a title for your Social popup (visible to the admin only)
4. You can add an image and a text to your Social popup in the HTML editor
5. Pass on to the following “Social options” section and set up configurations specific to the Social popup type. If you select the “Use active URL” option, your visitors will share the active page - the one where the popup window appeared. But if you check the “Share URL” option, therein, you should specify the URL of the page that is supposed to be shared through the popup. If you want to have round buttons instead of square ones, check the “Use round buttons” option.
6. Then, choose “Selected posts” option from the dropdown menu in the “Display Rule” section if you want to show your Social popup on a particular post (posts). In the “Is or is not” option select “is” from the dropdown menu. Well done! Now, in the “Select Your Posts” option, start typing the name of the post where you want the Social popup to appear, click to select the post.
7. Setting up the dimensions of your Social popup, the best option to have a responsive popup is to use the "Responsive mode" with the “Auto” option for your popup dimensions. You can also select the “Custom mode” to give custom dimensions to your popup.
Let’s have a look at a sample Social popup