Follow the steps to create Subscription popup:
1. In your Popup Builder menu, click "Add new" => select the "Subscription" popup
2. Enter a Title for your popup (the Title is visible only for the admin)
3. Type some text (or add an image "Add media") that will appear before the form
4. Select a theme for the popup
5. Set up the General options for the Subscription popup.
- Select the placeholders you want to include in your form: First name, Last name
- Set up the Input styles of your form: set up the dimensions and color options of the Input of the form
- Set up the Submit button styles: set up the dimensions and color options of the Submit button of your popup
- After successful subscription:
- Choose if you wish to show a success message or not, Type your own success message, if you wish
- You can enter a URL to redirect users after a successful subscription
- Open popup after a successful subscription
- Hide popup after a successful subscription
When you create a subscription popup, all the visitors that subscribe to your newsletter get added to the respective popup's subscription list, which you can find inside "Subscribers" section, under Popup Builder.
You can manage the Subscribers list as you wish.
- Add subscribers to any list you wish
- Delete subscribers if you wish.
- Plus, you can download the list, simply clicking "Get list".
*In the Gold and Platinum versions of our plugin there's an additional option for the Subscription popup - Newsletter section. You can send notifications to your subscribers about your updates and news periodically. See more details in the following article: Newsletter for Subscription popup (in Gold and Platinum plans)