The Advanced Targeting extension gives you an opportunity to set targeting based on various factors.
In this case, we are going to show how you can set targeting according to the user status.
The User status option gives an opportunity to target your visitors according to their Logged in/Not logged in status(s).
1. Open your WordPress Dashboard and choose the appropriate Popup type to create.
2. Go to the Popup Conditions section.
3. Select User status from the dropdown box.
4. Choose the proper command Is or Is Not from the Rule section.
- The Is command gives permission to show the Popup to the user with the proper status.
- The Is Not command gives permission not to show the Popup to the user with the proper status.
5. Go to the Select user status section to set the user status - Logged in
Please consider, that all above-mentioned rules you can use simultaneously.
Also, all options from the Advanced Targeting section you can use concurrently.