Beaver builder is one of the easiest and convenient ways to create a page on the WordPress platform.
Accordingly, we are going to show how you can create and adjust a web page via Beaver builder.
1. Go to the proper Page/Post, after then click on the Launch Beaver Builder button to start the process.
2. Select the proper row type (for this example we use the 3 Columns option).
3. Choose the required modules for each of column (for this sample we use Photo for all 3 rows)
4. After editing the Beaver builder.
5. After all adjustments, please press Publish
To add a Subscription Popup type (in our example we use a Subscription Popup type) under the 2nd image.
1. Create a Subscription Popup with an On click event.
2. Go to your created Post via Beaver builder and insert the Popup class inside the CSS class section of the Button settings.
After clicking on the 2nd image button, the Popup will appear.