Cookies detection tool gives you an opportunity to adjust the Popup appearance, based on browser detected cookies. To find the section, please go to your WordPress Dashboard >> Popup Builder and click on Add New to choose an appropriate Popup to create, after then click on the Conditions section.
Now, we're going to see the functionality of this tool in details.
1. Choose the Cookies Detection command from the Conditions dropbox.
2. Now, you need to add the proper rule for this command: Contains and Doesn't contain.
3. The last, you need to insert the name of the cookie. Just fill it in the Add cookie name section.
Contains and Doesn't contain commands
- If you choose the command Contains, the Popup will appear only for the browsers with detected cookie name.
- If you choose the command Doesn't contain, the Popup will be available to everyone besides the browsers with detected cookie name.
If you choose Contains command (cookie name) as it is shown on the above-mentioned screenshot the Popup will appear, but if the command Doesn't contain the Popup will not appear.
This option is available in Advanced Targeting extension.