If you want to promote the social following through getting more Facebook likes and follows, Facebook popup creates a brilliant opportunity to achieve your goal. Due to following the step-by-step instructions presented in this knowledge base, you will learn how to make an eye-catching popup and make your offers as attractive as possible.
Steps to Follow1. In your dashboard, go to the “Popup Builder” section and click on “Add New”
2. Select the “Facebook” popup type from the menu
3. Then, enter a title for your Facebook popup (visible to the admin only)
4. You can add an image and a text to your Facebook popup in the HTML editor
5. Pass on to the following “Facebook options” section and set up configurations specific to the Facebook popup type. In the “URL” section, specify the URL of the page that is supposed to be liked and/or shared through the popup. If no URL is mentioned, your visitors will like and/or share the current page - the one where the popup window appeared.
6. Then, choose “Selected posts” option from the dropdown menu in the “Display Rule” section if you want to show your Facebook popup on a particular post (posts). In the “Is or is not” option select “is” from the dropdown menu. Well done! Now, in the “Select Your Posts” option, start typing the name of the post where you want the Facebook popup to appear, click to select the post.
7. Setting up the dimensions of your Facebook popup, the best option to have a responsive popup is to use the "Responsive mode" with the “Auto” option for your popup dimensions. You can also select the “Custom mode” to give custom dimensions to your popup.
Let’s have a look at a sample Facebook popup