If you need to add an On click popup on any page/post on your site, you can do that via CSS class.
- Simply go to the page you want to insert the popup
- Switch to the Text tab
- Paste the the following CSS class there inside your elements: sg-popup-id-1
Ex. <span class=”sg-popup-id-1”>Popup #1</span>
*Type your popup id number in the class
Very often users have page builder plugins in their sites and in this case the CSS class adding differs a little.
- You should go to the page you want to add a popup on
- Click on the Backend editor
- Go to your Button settings
- Under the General tab, scroll down and find "Extra class name"
- Enter the CSS class there: sg-popup-id-1 (your popup id number)
And this is the result.