The Advanced Targeting extension gives you an opportunity to set targeting based on various factors.
In this case, we are going to show how you can set targeting according to the after x pages visit.
The After x pages visit option gives an opportunity to set an exact number of page(s) after which the Popup will be shown.
1. Open your WordPress Dashboard and choose the appropriate Popup type to create.
2. Go to the Popup Conditions section.
3. Select After x pages visit from the dropdown box.
4. Choose the proper command Is or Is Not from the Rule section.
- The Is command gives permission to show the Popup to the user after the X page.
- The Is Not command gives permission not to show the Popup to the user after the X page.
5. Go to the section to set the number of the page(s).
Please consider, that all above-mentioned rules you can use simultaneously.
Also, all options from the Advanced Targeting section you can use concurrently.