There are many possible ways to insert a popup on a page or post.
Method 1. How to insert an "On load popup on your page/post"
- Go to your "Pages/Posts" section
- Select the page you need and from the bottom, "Select popup on page load".
- So, your popup will appear when your page loads.
Method 2. How to insert a popup and select its event (on click, on hover, on load)?
- Go to your "Pages" section, select the page you need and click "Insert popup" right on the page.
- In this way you can select the appearing event of your popup. You can select "On click", "On load" or "On hover"
Method 3. How to show the popup on selected pages/posts (available in the PRO versions of our plugin)?
For the Pages:
- In the "Advanced options" of your popup, select "Show on selected pages" option and add your popups to the pages you need.
- You can select all your pages if you wish. Or you can select the pages you want to have a popup on, separately.
- And if you need to show the popup on your Home page only, you should simply select the Home page in your Pages list.
For the Posts:
In the "Advanced options" of your popup, select "Show on selected posts" option and add your popups to the posts you need.
You can select all posts at once, or select them one by one from the list.
How to Show the popup on selected categories?
Select "Show on selected categories" option under the "Show on selected posts" and select the category from the list or select them all (Ctrl+A) to show the popup on all your post categories.
Showing popup on custom posts (product pages).
With the option "Show on selected custom posts" you can select your custom posts (if you have any) on which you want to show the popup.
Select them one by one, or all at once, as you wish!