Want to create an attractive image popup to make your conversions go sky-high? Then, you have made the right decision to look for the easy-to-follow instructions in our knowledge base. A professionally crafted image popup will help you announce of your sales’ offers, increase your online sales, share your informational materials with your visitors, foster social media following and thus, achieve your business goals. So, let’s follow these step-by-step instructions to make an eye-catching image popup.
Steps to Follow1. In your dashboard, go to the “Popup Builder” section and click on “Add New”
2. Select the “Image popup” type from the menu
3. Then, enter a title for your Image popup (visible to the admin only)
4. Pass on to the following “Image popup main options” section and paste the URL of your image or choose from your gallery.
5. Then, choose “Selected posts” option from the dropdown menu in the “Display Rule” section if you want to show your image popup on a particular post (posts). In the “Is or is not” option select “is” from the dropdown menu. Well done! Now, in the “Select Your Posts” option, start typing the name of the post where you want the image popup to appear, click to select the post.
6. Now, you can add an event to the image popup in the following “Popup Events” section. Let’s select the “onload” event as an example. Setting the “onload” event delay to 5 seconds in the “Delay” option will make the popup appear 5 seconds after the page is loaded.
7. Setting up the dimensions of your image popup, the best option to have a responsive popup is to use the "Responsive mode" with the “Auto” option for your popup dimensions. You can also select the “Custom mode” to give custom dimensions to your popup.
8. You can set other popup options to make the image popup more polite, attractive, and functional. You should look them up in the “Popup Options” section. In the “Popup location” option you can determine a different position for your popup.
Let’s have a look at a sample image popup