Steps to Follow1. In your dashboard, go to the “Popup Builder” section and click on “Add New”
2. Select the “Restriction” popup type from the menu
3. Then, enter a title for your Restriction popup (visible to the admin only)
4. You can add an image and a text to your Restriction popup in the HTML editor
5. Pass on to the following “Restriction Main Options” section and set up configurations specific to the Restriction popup type. Here we need to configure the “Yes” button. We can set button background, text and border colors, as well as make other button style configurations.
You can also give just the same configurations to the “No” button. Additionally, specify the “Restriction” URL to which the users will be redirected to, after selecting the “No’ button.
6. Then, choose “All posts” option from the dropdown menu in the “Display Rule” section as a Restriction popup is usually intended to apply to the whole website, not to separate posts. In the “Is or is not” option select “is” from the dropdown menu. Well done! Now, the popup will appear sitewide, so it will cover the whole website content.
7. Don’t forget to set up an overlay with the highest level of opacity. This functionality is set in order to cover the content of your website behind the Restriction popup. As a result, your visitors will be able to see your website content only after they have clicked the “Yes” button. To realize this, check the “Enable popup overlay” option in the “Design” section and set the opacity to its highest level (value 1). You can also select the color of the overlay in the “Change color” section.
8. Setting up the dimensions of your Restriction popup, the best option to have a responsive popup is to use the "Responsive mode" with the “Auto” option for your popup dimensions. You can also select the “Custom mode” to give custom dimensions to your popup.
Now, let’s have a look at a sample restriction popup