Visual Composer is one of the easiest and convenient ways to create a page on the WordPress platform.
Accordingly, we are going to show how you can create and adjust a web page via Visual Composer.
1. Go to the proper Page/Post, after please fill in the title and choose the proper button - Backend editor or Frontend editor to start the process (for this sample we use Frontend editor).
2. Choose the proper tool - Add Element/Add Text Block/Add Template to start the process (for this sample we use Add Element tool).
3. Choose the proper Element.
4. For this example, we use - Google Map for the first row, Image for the second one, and Video Player for the third section.
5. After all changes, please press Update to save all adjustments.
To add a Subscription Popup type (in our example we use a Subscription Popup type) under the button Subscribe:
1. Create a Subscription Popup with an On click event.
2. Go to your created Post via Elementor and insert the Popup class inside the CSS class section of the Image settings.
3. After clicking on the Subscribe button, the Popup will appear.