How to upgrade Popup Builder via FTP?
You can upgrade Popup Builder plugin via your FTP, manually, if you wish!
Please, follow some easy steps to get it done!
The example is for the Gold version of Popup Builder, so you can do the same for other packages. ;-)
1. Right click on the zip file of the Popup Builder Gold package you have, and choose "Extract here"
2. A folder will appear which you should Copy
3. Connect to your FTP account
3.1. How to find your FTP Credentials
The creation of FTP credentials differ according to...
How to open a popup on the Image click?
To create an Onclick popup, please, follow the steps bellow:
1. Go to the Pages/Posts section of your Dashboard
2. Choose the Page/Post you want to add an Onclick popup
3. Click "Insert popup"
4. From the box, select the popup you need to open Onclick
5. Choose the load type, select "Click"
7. Place your cursor inside the shortcode of the popup and click Add media
8. Select your image and insert it
9. Now, Update and View the page.
10. The po...
How to open links inside the Iframe popup? (PRO option, onclick alternative method)
This method of opening links inside an Iframe popup, is especially useful in case you have many links to share in Iframe popups. You don't have to create dozens of Iframe popups for each of your link, especially when you want the same settings for all the Iframe popups with the links.
So, please, follow the steps to have it done:
1. In your popup Builder menu, click Add new popup
2. Select the Iframe popup type from the list
3. Create an empty Iframe popup, add nothing, but a Title and sav...
How to open a confirmation popup about redirection from your site?
You can open a popup when a user clicks on the link, before redirecting to the page of the URL.
To make this happen, simply add the following class to to your link: class="sg-confirm-popup-1"
1. Create the popup you need
2. In your Pages list, select the one you need to have a popup on
4. Paste the code in Text mode of the HTML editor
5. Inside the code, replace your popup id, add your redirect URL and add a text clicking on which the popup will appear
How to insert popups on a page/post?
**There are many possible ways to insert a popup on a page or post.**
Method 1. How to insert an "On load popup on your page/post"
* Go to your "Pages/Posts" section
* Select the page you need and from the bottom, "Select popup on page load".
* So, your popup will appear when your page loads.
Method 2. How to insert a popup and select its event (on click, on hover, on load)?
* Go to your "Pages" section, select the page you need and click "Insert popup" right on the page.