The Advanced Targeting extension gives you an opportunity to set targeting based on various factors.
In this case, we are going to show how you can set targeting according to the user role.
The User role option gives an opportunity to target your visitors according to user role such as administrator, editor, author, contributor, subscriber, shop manager, shop accountant, shop worker, shop vendor, customer, etc. and feel free to add any other required custom roles according to the needs. With the help of this option, you can make different offers to each of them depending on user role.
1. Open your WordPress Dashboard and choose the appropriate Popup type to create.
2. Go to the Popup Conditions section.
3. Select User role from the dropdown box.
4. Choose the proper command Is or Is Not from the Rule section.
- The Is command gives permission to show the Popup to the proper user type.
- The Is Not command gives permission not to show the Popup to the proper user type.
5. Go to the Select user role section to set the users type to show the Popup.
Please consider, that all above-mentioned rules you can use simultaneously.
Also, all options from the Advanced Targeting section you can use concurrently.