Subscription popup is a perfect solution to build a connection with your users. Through this popup type you can offer your users to subscribe to your newsletter and periodically get news and updates from you. Due to following the step-by-step instructions presented in this knowledge base, you will learn how to make an eye-catching subscription popup and make your offers as attractive as possible.
Steps to Follow1. In your dashboard, go to the “Popup Builder” section and click on “Add New”
2. Select the “Subscription” popup type from the menu
3. Then, enter a title for your Subscription popup (visible to the admin only)
4. You can add an image and a text to your Subscription popup in the HTML editor
5. Pass on to the following “Subscription options” section and set up configurations specific to the subscription popup type.
- Herein, set up form design configurations such as form background color, form background opacity and form padding. Then, you can change “First name”, “Last name” and “Required field message” labels.
- In the following “Inputs’ style” section you can set inputs’ dimensions and colors.
- In the “Submit button styles” section you can set submit button dimensions, title labels, button background and text colors. Set the “Error message”, i.e. how the message announcing an error while sending the request should appear. The default message runs as follows: “There was an error while trying to send your request. Please, try again”. Or else, your future subscribers might casually provide an invalid email address for the subscription. In the “Invalid email message” section, fill in the message you would like to use to ask your future subscribers for a valid email. The message set by default is as follows: “Please, enter a valid email address”.
Then, select the action to be performed after successful subscription. You can show a success message, redirect your subscribers to another URL, open another popup or choose to hide the popup. If you choose to show a success message, you can decide how it should run. By default, the success message runs as follows: “You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter”.
6. Then, choose “Selected posts” option from the dropdown menu in the “Display Rule” section if you want to show your Subscription popup on a particular post (posts). In the “Is or is not” option select “is” from the dropdown menu. Well done! Now, in the “Select Your Posts” option, start typing the name of the post where you want the Subscription popup to appear, click to select the post.
7. Setting up the dimensions of your Subscription popup, the best option to have a responsive popup is to use the "Responsive mode" with the “Auto” option for your popup dimensions. If you set the “Auto” option, the size of the popup will be counted automatically according to its content. Or else, select an amount of percentage from the dropdown menu thus specifying the popup size on the screen in percentages. Select the “Custom mode” if you want to give customized dimensions to your popup.
Let’s have a look at a sample Subscription popup